Feedless combines the best original ideas of popular social networks without the bad parts
- You have your own wall, but you can only post with 140 characters, like original Twitter
- If you want to check on others you have to go to their profile, like original Facebook or Orkut
- You can send secret messages, like original Snapchat, but there are no stories
- There is no feed to scroll forever, no cassino slot machine addiction
- There are no likes nor any mindless interactions, if you like something, you tell the person, like a human
Because Feedless is not a business, we don't need to make people addicted just to sell more ads and please shareholders. Feedless is open-source and built on top of SSB, a decentralized social network protocol, which means the community sustains it, not a corporation.